Waterproof mascara recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey1234

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently building up my make up collection and need a waterproof mascara.

Does anyone have any recommendations of good waterproof mascaras they have used?

I wanted one that does not give any dramatic looks but just want something to makes lashes look longer and possibly a bit thicker. I want it to look fairly natural and not smudge or flake because it is for me to wear to college whilst studying beauty therapy.

Any suggestions will be really appreciated! Thanks! :)

Hiya!

Have you tried Lancome Hypnose? You can buy that in waterproof and it was our best selling mascara when i worked on the counter. It gives length and volume without overdoing it :)

My personal favourite is Diorshow Extase, its not classed as WP but its the only one that doesnt smudge under my eyes :)

xx

iv always used maybelline colossal (light blue on yellow tube for waterproof ) found it to be very good! X

I vote Lancôme too! X

Chanel inimitable waterproof. Haven't come across better even though I love Jane iredale!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Artdeco waterproof. It puts a shell like coating on your lashes. Love love love it :)

Lisa 😃

Thanks for all your suggestions guys :)

Latest posts

Back