Wax Client Record Cards-Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cranbaby

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new to the forum, but have been reading extensively and learning so much from everyone here. First off I want to thank you all for being so kind, fun, and most of all generous with your knowledge! Second, I would like to ask for a copy of a client record card for waxing. I plan to make my own, but wish to have atleast somewhere to start so I won't be forgetting any important details. Thank you so much in advance for any help you may be willing to offer.

You can buy them for pennies at any of the beauty suppliers which means you save on the printing and don't forget anything. I think Ellisons and Beauty Express are the best priced and you can get matching cards for other treatments.
Just set yourself up an account over the net
Emma

The printed ones that you can buy are great but old fashioned. For example, they don't have a space to put email address's.

I would take a look at Andy's and make your own. xxx

That link to Axiom's Consultation and After care forms isn't necessarily an actual client info form. It's more of an informed consent form. Maybe I wasn't looking into that link enough, but I will try again. Thanks a bunch!

As you said, you plan to make your own, so you will find that the info on there covers pretty much everything you need to know apart from, name address, phone number etc.

Thats what I did from it.....

Thank you so much ladies for being so kind and helpful! It's people like you that make working in the industry more enjoyable! Thanks for all your help!

Latest posts

Back