Wax Heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne91

Reaction score
What wax heater would you all recommend for mobile waxing.. also what couch as il have to take take my own wont i>? Thanks x

What wax heater would you all recommend for mobile waxing.. also what couch as il have to take take my own wont i>? Thanks x
Hive have really good wax heaters in various sizes.
There are some threads on here about the best ways for mobile therapists transporting their wax around - you should find these really helpful.
I attach a link for you to Hive website

Hive of Beauty LTD Heaters

Good luck Jack

Thankyou"!! What size would you recommend?

I am home based and I prefer the 1000cc heaters but maybe there are pros and cons with the larger size for mobile, maybe the therapists that do mobile can comment.
I would imagine that bigger is best as you can have your wax tin or bucket 3/4 full to avoid spills etc..?
Also it depends on how much waxing you intend to do as to what size heater will suit you best.

Jack

hi im mobile and brought my wax heater last week from capital £24!! just the right size if you ask me. you can fit a whole pot of wax it in to the heater.

Hi there, I am mobile and I have a small babyliss wax heater which I use for smaller areas and I have a 3 chamber hive roller heater used for legs, backs etc. I have 2 separate pots one for paraffin and one for wax for my babyliss and I only keep it around a quarter full topping up when I need to. This helps to minimise any spills. I chose this heater as it's compact and has a very snug fitting lid which again helps with transporting. I keep it in it's own box and usually place in the footwell of car and I have not had a spillage yet ( fingers crossed ) also not having too much wax in pot helps the wax come back to temp quickly. This works for me and you soon find what works well for you when you start out.
Best of luck Nicola

nicola, where did u get your babyliss heater, im mobile and having probles with transporting this sounds perfect for me!

I bought mine from Olympia show last year but feel sure it's in beauty express brochure xx

Thanks everyone for the reply's but I dont want to sound stupid but what wax heater will i need? Youve said a parrafin heater....something else? and basically i havent got a clue at the moment but want to try and buy some stuff to get started with straight after my course? thanks everyone... please be patient with me!! :) x

Latest posts

Back