Wax heaters - timer and pot/disposable insert friendly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hctinks

Reaction score
I'm going mobile, I was swaying towards a double heater but I just don't think I could live with one side only being 500ml.
What are the best 1000ml single wax heaters, that can also be used with a timer and can have pots put directly in or can take disposable inserts??

Ideally ones that are easy to transport - and how???

Many thanks xxx

I've got a deo 1000c digital heater and it can be used with a timer. I use it with Perron Rigot tins and they come with lids so perfect for mobile x

I've got a deo 1000c digital heater and it can be used with a timer. I use it with Perron Rigot tins and they come with lids so perfect for mobile x
Hey! Thank you for replying. That sounds brilliant and just what I'm looking for.
How do you transport the heaters? I'm trying to find a trolley but it doesn't appear any heater would fit in them?
Can you buy the Perot tins separately? Xx

I use a folding trolley that I got from Amazon for my waxing things. I put the heater in here with all of my other bits and towels etc.
Yes you can buy empty tins, as I use these to put my hot wax in. I get them from ellisons x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1476110643.665119.jpg

This is my trolley x

Latest posts

Back