Wax pot or wax roller

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LysaLyth

Reaction score
I really prefer using the roller wax cartridges... am I alone here?

No you are not alone. I use roller wax...Being mobile it makes it alot easier

No you are not alone. I use roller wax...Being mobile it makes it alot easier
That was my reasoning too! I thought I was being logical

I've been using roll on wax since 1989 and see no reason to change! [emoji173]️

Hi can anyone help me please? I normally use the wax pots but bought wax roller hive system. But I'm having problems it's either the wax to hot or the when applying it drags on the clients skin.
Hope someone can help me!

Which roller wax system are you all using? I asked on here a while ago but didn't get many replies :(

Which roller wax system are you all using? I asked on here a while ago but didn't get many replies :(
The ellisons beauty essential 6 chamber heater, with hive 80g wax xx I have used a hive heater in the past but only the 3 slot one xx

I've just brought the clean and easy roll on wax kit and I think it's brilliant, it's so easy and quick, haven't looked back x

I've just brought the clean and easy roll on wax kit and I think it's brilliant, it's so easy and quick, haven't looked back x
Me too! Clean and easy every time. Tried other roll on brands but they don't come close.
I use hemp wax for the large cartridges and original for the medium and small cartridges. Don't bother with the fine rollers though - too fine to be useful!

I'm using the hive option multi cartridge heater holds 3 cartridges. It either heats the wax to hot or it drags on the skin when applying. It's got variable heat setting but don't know which set would be best.
The cartridges I'm using is hive .
Any advice or help would be great please X

Is it possible to use the waxing cartridges for eyebrow waxing? Is it it just for body/intimate waxing? Thanks

Is it possible to use the waxing cartridges for eyebrow waxing? Is it it just for body/intimate waxing? Thanks
You can get mini roller heads for this.. but it's personal preference xx

Clean + easy do a range of roller head sizes:
Large - legs and underarm
Medium- bikini line, under arm, chin, neck
Small - eyebrows and top lip
Fine - personally I don't bother with this one

Latest posts

Back