Wax startup costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
hi, could anyone message me about how much for starting up waxing, not courses - i know that one.
I'm thinking perron rigot, so heaters wax strips etc.

thanks in advance :) xxx

Perron Rigot will soon be introducing student kits which will offer a basic start-up package of products including your wax and pre-and post waxing products.

Start up costs will vary from therapist to therapist and really depends if you want to do more strip waxing than non-strip or if you prefer to use a roller cartridge system rather than a pot and spatula.

To start up you will need your wax heaters ( if you intend to both strip and non strip then you will need two heaters or a double heater).

Blue lotion ( cleansing) comes in two sizes
Jasmine oil
Waxes ( strip and non strip waxes)
Refreshing gel
Moisturising milk
Consumables ; paper strips, disposables spatulas

Not sure if you do other therapies as you will be other things like gloves, couch roll etc etc.
Perron can ordered directly from Thalgo or from beauty express and Parc group.

Beauty express do regular VAT free days and provide all the consumables that you will need as well. If you are coming to Professional Beauty at Excel Perron Rigot is offering 25 % at the show and for orders via head office during the show period.

Hope this helps a bit!

Good luck jack

Perron Rigot will soon be introducing student kits which will offer a basic start-up package of products including your wax and pre-and post waxing products.

Start up costs will vary from therapist to therapist and really depends if you want to do more strip waxing than non-strip or if you prefer to use a roller cartridge system rather than a pot and spatula.

To start up you will need your wax heaters ( if you intend to both strip and non strip then you will need two heaters or a double heater).

Blue lotion ( cleansing) comes in two sizes
Jasmine oil
Waxes ( strip and non strip waxes)
Refreshing gel
Moisturising milk
Consumables ; paper strips, disposables spatulas

Not sure if you do other therapies as you will be other things like gloves, couch roll etc etc.
Perron can ordered directly from Thalgo or from beauty express and Parc group.

Beauty express do regular VAT free days and provide all the consumables that you will need as well. If you are coming to Professional Beauty at Excel Perron Rigot is offering 25 % at the show and for orders via head office during the show period.

Hope this helps a bit!

Good luck jack

That's fantastic thank you :) xx

In answer to your question. You could start up as a waxer for about £200 and that would include heaters and enough Perron Rigot products to get you going. You would need a beauty couch on top of that.

In answer to your question. You could start up as a waxer for about £200 and that would include heaters and enough Perron Rigot products to get you going. You would need a beauty couch on top of that.

I already do lashes so already have a couch :)
I shall be emailing your company today for next dates to get booked on :) x

I'm starting up next month as well!exciting!!!!

Latest posts

Back