Waxing After Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
My client wants a spray tan next wednesday but says she has her waxing booked 2 days after on the friday, is this going to be a problem???

Yeah, definately. Why doesnt she do it the other way round??

So it will take the tan off will it?
She said thats the only appointment she can get for her waxing before her holiday and that's the only appointment I have for the spray tan.

So it will take the tan off will it?
She said thats the only appointment she can get for her waxing before her holiday and that's the only appointment I have for the spray tan.

Yes waxing will remove the colour, she will look like a patch work quilt lol :lol:
and 48 hrs needs to be left after waxing to let the pores fully close again before a spray tan or she will have lots of tiny dots on her legs hth :hug:

Thanks for your advice! I will advice my client!! x

If you wax after, it will remove the tan. If you wax immediately before, the pores will be open to infection. Best to wax and then have a spray at least two days later. xxx

LOL reminded me of myself last week. I had a tan on already and had finished waxing a client and thought to myself id have a quick eyebrow wax seeing as the wax was hot......

Well you can guess the rest!!! LOL

LOL reminded me of myself last week. I had a tan on already and had finished waxing a client and thought to myself id have a quick eyebrow wax seeing as the wax was hot......

Well you can guess the rest!!! LOL

I did the exact same thing recently and sooooooooo nearly again this morning. Honestly if I wasn't me I wouldn't let myself out of my room! Lol Luckily I only do these muppet things on myself - it's like I have 2 brains and only one of them works!! :rolleyes::lol:Lx

Latest posts

Back