Waxing course + Ila

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone could help.

I've received Ila funding and I'm looking to add on waxing to my treatments. I am a complete beginner and I want to go to a good training course that will leave me feeling confident. I've looked into college evening courses but the January one got cancelled and there is no guarantee that any course will run. So any help will be appreciated :)

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone could help.

I've received Ila funding and I'm looking to add on waxing to my treatments. I am a complete beginner and I want to go to a good training course that will leave me feeling confident. I've looked into college evening courses but the January one got cancelled and there is no guarantee that any course will run. So any help will be appreciated :)

Anyone able to help??

SweetSquared have taken on Waxperts Wax and run waxing courses in The Centre, Scotland. You could ring them and enquire! 👍

The Scottish Beauty School in Hillington offer SQA approved courses and accept ILA funding if that's any help :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

SweetSquared have taken on Waxperts Wax and run waxing courses in The Centre, Scotland. You could ring them and enquire! 👍

I phoned yesterday. As far as I'm aware they done take ila on or I would have been right on it :(

The Scottish Beauty School in Hillington offer SQA approved courses and accept ILA funding if that's any help :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using SalonGeek mobile app

I have trained with them before. It's honestly a toss up between them and the
Scottish therapy school.

There is a place in Hamilton (that's close to me) which are running a deal on a course atm for £90 odds but the issue with that is that im worried it'll be low in training standards etc. It's so difficult. I just want to learn so I can be good and the best I can be 🙈

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Some private schools did apply but they [SIZE=+1]were not taking[SIZE=+1] on any more schools so I guess it is kind of tricky to find one with good Tutors and quality.

[SIZE=+1]I couldn't find one that looked promising enough so I just paid for it out of my own pocket and I was very pleased w[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]ith the standards of the school I chose and I will definitely consider using them again.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]:)

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Serenity in Dalkeith. They are fab trainers and the loveliest people ever.

Serenity Beauty School

Thanks Kim you smooth talker!

We are are very, very proud to have been appointed as an ILA provider as it is a very strict selection process. Anyone looking for information on how to use ILA towards paying for their training should visit the Skills Development Scotland website where they will find a list of training providers across the country, all of whom provide training of the highest quality.

See you soon Kim xx

Latest posts

Back