Waxing Courses in The Midlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
Hi

Was just wondering if anybody knows of any good waxing courses in the Midlands please?

Laura. xx

I've heard great things about Penny, who does a lot of in house training 07717 846 448, based in Birmingham.

There's also Fozzyo on here, Wolverhampton based, Axiom trained for male intimate waxing.

Axiom Andy, do you do any Midlands based training??

Kim Lawless, the Waxing Queen herself does do courses around the country, but I can't see any Midlands dates on her website atm. Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

All the best,

Sarah x

I've heard great things about Penny, who does a lot of in house training 07717 846 448, based in Birmingham.

There's also Fozzyo on here, Wolverhampton based, Axiom trained for male intimate waxing.

Axiom Andy, do you do any Midlands based training??

Kim Lawless, the Waxing Queen herself does do courses around the country, but I can't see any Midlands dates on her website atm. Kim Lawless, Wax Queen, Brazilian Waxing Expert

All the best,

Sarah x

Thanx Sarah I'll look in to these

Laura xx

I'm coming there in early 2012, so keep an eye on my site for dates or contact me. Thanks for the mention. x

Excellent, I'll keep an eye on the website!

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back