Waxing, hair growth, reduction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a regular client, that has had her legs waxed five times now. She has quite a quick hair growth pattern and also had very thick course hair ( she has been for tests to rule out hormone relation to the excessive growth she gets).
We have been working towards her going four, six weeks between treatments, with out her feeling uncomfortable with the excessive growth. My lady is quite a hairy lady, but since waxing her the hairs have reduced tremondously. My client refuses to go back to a razor and has highly recommeneded me to her friends. I though am not happy, but that's me all over, always striving to be better.
At her last treatment her hair growth was reduced even more and her legs after waxing were becoming nice and smooth. But this time, one leg was more extensive growth in comparison to the other, and the other leg still felt quite roof to the touch after waxing. She loves the results, but as a waxing therapists i want to improve and help my client and give the best possible results. She told me the left leg had grown back quite allot after two weeks. So please guys can u advise me on how i can work through this and get the results as a therapist that i am lookin for:green: I now to some this may sound like a mad question. But as a specielist i want to offer a service that is not offered by just typical leg, arm waxing if u now what i mean, with out offending, now i digging a hole xxx

Well one reason could be simply that each side of our bodies differ from the other. Another reason could be if you lean across to wax her and maybe you're pulling at the wrong angle and breaking the hair. It's really impossible to know for sure without seeing her.

Sounds like you're doing a great job but if you could get her in every 4 weeks, she'd see even better results. Good job though Jen. x

U could be right kim, i now to well it is very esy to break the hairs at the surface, causing the feeling of having a shave. But the leg with the longer more excessive growth, which is the furthest leg away from were i would work, came back quicker but once waxed was smoother than the shorter and slower rea growth. The backs of her legs are fantastic and how i would expect them to be after five waxing treatments. May be we have moved to quickly, as her first visit as her hairs were similar to the growth of a mans, hence the doctors checks and her weight increase, we went two weeks apart for her first two treatments, then to three, everything was looking good and now we are at four, mind this appointment was due last week but unfortunatly due to children being off became five, which is the longest she has gone. May be we need to take a step back , but i hate to say that to my ladys. preffer to be going forward not the other wayxxxx

But thinking a load, she said that one leg had grown back after two weeks, but so had her bikini, she said she hates it now when they grow back, mmmm, help .... or am i just being far to picky xxx

You can't look for people to be smooth with this kind of hair growth unless you are waxing them every 4 weeks. It makes all the difference in the world to be on the 'regular' schedule. Esp with a hairy girl! I would also let go of the one side is more hairy than the other, as Kim says we have 2 sides, 2 parents.

Keep doing the great job you are, 4 weeks always give best results.

Latest posts

Back