Waxing kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldie73

Reaction score
hiya ppl want to buy a good waxing kit need help :rolleyes:
can any1 suggest with tried and tested kits and products......thanks

Hiya
Is this for home use or for a salon? If its for home use on yourself (I am not trained in waxing) I would think that it would be advised that you go to a professional as you can do serious damage to your skin using home wax kits xox

hi its for salon use thnx

If you're just starting out, buy a Hive kit. Once you become experienced, then you should look at superior waxes for a superior job. xxx

I would buy a hive heater or two but I wouldn't start out with a cheap wax. Begin as you mean to continue with good quality products.

I know the general public wouldn't know a cheap wax from a good quality wax just by looking at it but why compromise on quality?

It is the same as asking why should I use Creative Nail Design polish against a cheap brand, because it is better quality and in my view does a better job with longer lasting effects.

Beauty express are doing a great winter offer on the hive wax pot :lol:

I would buy a hive heater or two but I wouldn't start out with a cheap wax. Begin as you mean to continue with good quality products.

I know the general public wouldn't know a cheap wax from a good quality wax just by looking at it but why compromise on quality?

It is the same as asking why should I use Creative Nail Design polish against a cheap brand, because it is better quality and in my view does a better job with longer lasting effects.

I agree with Joe90, I am new to waxing, bought a cheap waxing kit at the PB show, had a little dabble with it before my training, but since my training using a superior wax i have not touched the cheaper wax, i may use it up on myself on legs but would not use on clients now. I want them to keep coming back.

Latest posts

Back