Waxing mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielleh

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me exactly how they set up for waxing mobile?

Do u take your couch for facial waxing?
Do u put a waterproof sheet on floor incase of spillages? I'm hopein to get pjs wax eventually but use pot and spat for now
What do u rest your wax pot on?

Any advice would be appreciated!

This is so freaky I just logged in for the same question!!
I have a mobile nail table that I also use to put my wax stuff on etc and i will always use my couch, safer and more professional, but was wondering what you ladies used in a way of protection for your clients homes, especially if it's on carpet?

Also when working mobile is it just accepted that you will be using clients electric, hot water etc??

Hiya, i used to do mobile waxing..i always took my couch for everything and i used a plastic sheet for the floor (Wicks or b&q sell them), i had a wooden portable table that folded up and down to put my wax pot on, I think that no matter how small the treatment it is best to be as professional as possible as this leads to other clients and you cover yourself, most of my clients for waxing had it done in there kitchen so no carpets..hope it goes well :biggrin: x

Thanks for the advice hun!!

I use a shower curtain to protect the floor from any wax drips and a little wooden fold up table to put the wax pot on .

No probs hunni :biggrin: x

Hiya, i used to do mobile waxing..i always took my couch for everything and i used a plastic sheet for the floor (Wicks or b&q sell them), i had a wooden portable table that folded up and down to put my wax pot on, I think that no matter how small the treatment it is best to be as professional as possible as this leads to other clients and you cover yourself, most of my clients for waxing had it done in there kitchen so no carpets..hope it goes well :biggrin: x
thanks, you have also answered my question. just wanted to know where you purchased your small foldaway table as I have a nail table but its quite heavy to carry in and i always knock their doorway.

I bought it in Argos I think it was about £8.

I bought mine from Argos too, it is also good to remember that with your wax pot don't fill up with too much wax, keep it as low as possible so you won't have spillages when you are in your car. For legs and larger areas i use the roller wax x

yes i would agree do not fill your wax pot to the top i did this stupidly and it went all over the wax machine and the lid and took me days to clean it off

I do mobile waxing and I always take my couch, for the floor I have an oil cloth (pretty cheap and you can get some lovely patterns, looks nice and professional).
The only spillages I've ever had has been with someone else picking up the box I carry everything in with only one handle and the pot ended up sideways!! Suffice to say nobody touches my equipment but me now after it took almost a week to clean up, cost me about £15 in wax!

Latest posts

Back