Waxing - money maker?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been waxing mobile for about 5 years and I wouldn't change a thing!! I plug my wax heater in about 30mins before I leave for an appointment, and by the time I'm there it's still warm, plug it in at client's house straight away, set up and get going! I use a tube waxing system (I've used rollers before but prefer the tubes with lids), so even if my kit is upended there's no spillages to worry about.

My clients love having waxing done at home as they feel more comfortable, and they don't have to worry about finding someone to take the children for half an hour (I'm a child and pet friendly therapist, whatever makes my client's life easier is fine with me!).

I have one silver carry case which fits my heater, tubes, spare tubes, spare wax heads, cotton wool, gloves, sandwich bags (for rubbish!), pre & post wax, hand sanitiser, mini couch roll, tub for facial waxing bits, paper knickers and wax pot cleaner. Then just my couch. One couch, one carry case...

Oh, and I didn't mention that waxing is my most popular treatment, with the most clients returning. Never underestimate the lifetime value of your clients!

Latest posts

Back