Waxing/shaver ads, hairless!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
It's really bugging me that the Venus/ veet ads feature seriously silky smooth oiled legs! Just watched the crappy jlo one and I doubt the razor is even touching her skin! So no, you'll never achieve that look (I know, it's just advertising, airbrushing, etc) I really would love to see an ad which shows REAL hair removal

Lol small print "these are a skinny models legs which have been tanned, airbrushed and oiled to make you believe yours can look like that too"

Lol small print "these are a skinny models legs which have been tanned, airbrushed and oiled to make you believe yours can look like that too"

Yeah when I wax or shave look nothing like that :(

Mine neither, plucked chicken seems to be the general look I achieve after hair removal :lick:

Yeah and I could make a rug out of the hair sometimes :(

Yeah I sing the 'im your Venus, I'm your fire your desiiiirrrrreee' n do the leg stroking m everything when I shave,,

Wait lemme check...

Nope no j-lo legs :'(

Yeah I sing the 'im your Venus, I'm your fire your desiiiirrrrreee' n do the leg stroking m everything when I shave,,

Wait lemme check...

Nope no j-lo legs :'(

Ha so even the all singing dancing don't help :(

Ha so even the all singing dancing don't help :(

Well if you do all the oiled up leg stroking/dancing in public like she sometimes does it often gets a bit of attention so it's not all lies! ;) x

Well if you do all the oiled up leg stroking/dancing in public like she sometimes does it often gets a bit of attention so it's not all lies! ;) x

I think I'd get carted off, don't think I would have quite the same effect as jlo :(. Anyway, anyone else think the razor is actually touching the skin?

Have you tried this? Lol

Have you tried this? Lol

Maybe ,,.... maybe not,, :O let's just say I wanted to be jlo!?

Lol jokes and to your question no I don't think it's touching her skin but at the same time I think it does leave a track line from where the oil/ waters being moved so inane it is? Not sure I'll watch in more detail next time I pick up my dance tips ;) x

Get me on one of those adverts I look like a yetti right now lol.x

I think I'd get carted off, don't think I would have quite the same effect as jlo :(. Anyway, anyone else think the razor is actually touching the skin?

surely she has laser hair removal over them by now lol!!

Latest posts

Back