Weave emergency!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
I have a client who is wanting a 20" weave fitted and doesn't want to pay too much for the hair! She also wants it quite thick and I need a supplier ASAP who does this to get it ordered. I've heard angel Remy is good but they only have 18" :-( !!!! Please help...

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

Hair rebellion do a 22" weft thats pretty cost effective, as do foxy! Hope that helps.

I have a client who is wanting a 20" weave fitted and doesn't want to pay too much for the hair! She also wants it quite thick and I need a supplier ASAP who does this to get it ordered. I've heard angel Remy is good but they only have 18" :-( !!!! Please help...

I'm sure angel Remy have 20 ok stock

I'm sure angel Remy have 20 ok stock

Yeh I'm speaking to them now via fb. All there wefts are 20 inch all in stock :) get ordering ... Panic over 👍

Yeh I'm speaking to them now via fb. All there wefts are 20 inch all in stock :) get ordering ... Panic over 👍

Aww that's fantastic thank you for finding that our for me :-D !!!
If anyone does have any other suppliers that are the equivalent please let me know just for stock purposes if 1 supplier doesn't have colour/length required ??

Aww that's fantastic thank you for finding that our for me :-D !!!
If anyone does have any other suppliers that are the equivalent please let me know just for stock purposes if 1 supplier doesn't have colour/length required ??

That's ok anytime :)

I'll probably get shot for this but I still think SJK is good for wefts. I've never had a problem with their wefts and they come in lots of longer lengths xxx

Hair planet do 18 & 20" x

HairBy Amanda

Ive just been on angel remy website and its still not giving me the option to do the 20" it is saying the its not available, and it really has to be 20" , hair rebelion seems ok, and hair planet is very reasonable, how long does the hair planet wefts last for?

I have a hairplanet weft in I have 2 packs in and it's great :)

Ive just been on angel remy website and its still not giving me the option to do the 20" it is saying the its not available, and it really has to be 20" , hair rebelion seems ok, and hair planet is very reasonable, how long does the hair planet wefts last for?

Message them on fb x

Mine has been in for about 4 weeks I know it's not long but I do extensions myself and it is still in good condition :)

Mine has been in for about 4 weeks I know it's not long but I do extensions myself and it is still in good condition :)

What about shedding etc? Did you have to cut much off once applied? Also do you have any pictures, sorry about all the Q's lol

Hair planet do 18" & 20"......

What about shedding etc? Did you have to cut much off once applied? Also do you have any pictures, sorry about all the Q's lol

It's only just started shedding but I wouldn't say it sheds any more than any other weft it's still really thick and my hair is coloured really ginger so I have coloured mine twice I've had about an inch off the bottom I only bought 18" but I feel hairplanet hair always comes longer than what is advertised I don't have a picture if just the weave however here is a picture of me! Give you an idea if you want a better picture I can take one for you! Hope this helps!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395139537.102481.jpg

It's only just started shedding but I wouldn't say it sheds any more than any other weft it's still really thick and my hair is coloured really ginger so I have coloured mine twice I've had about an inch off the bottom I only bought 18" but I feel hairplanet hair always comes longer than what is advertised I don't have a picture if just the weave however here is a picture of me! Give you an idea if you want a better picture I can take one for you! Hope this helps!! View attachment 59317

Looks great thank you very much x

Latest posts

Back