Weave Got Style Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sally1234

Reaction score
:eek: Has anyone had these hair extensions done at Lakeside or Bluewater in House of Frazer? I got mine done about 3 weeks ago, cost me £240 and i must say i am not 100% happy!! The hair keeps going into a big knot, and i feel like i am constantly brushing it!!
The rows are already loosening, and at £30 a row for tightening (I've got 3), am not sure if it's gonna be a waste of money!! Could i get the rows tightened up elsewhere? Can anyone recommend anywhere else 2 get hair extensions done? I am in Romford, Essex!!
Also any advise on wether these are the best extensions 2 use, if not what are???
Sorry if i've babbled on a bit, first time i've had these, so all new 2 me!!:eek::eek:

Sally

Sally, if you have a problem with the service you had then the best advice would be to go back to the same salon, explain how unhappy you are and ask them to either refund you the money spent OR put it right for you.

Thread closed as there were too many comments (which have now been deleted) that could be libellous to not only the company concerned but also to Salon Geek and were based on hearsay rather than personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back