Web links

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R S B

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i hope you don't mind but i've added some of your website addresses in my links section on the introductions page on my site;) If you see yours but don't want it on there then please e-mail me or pm me on here, coz i don't want to upset anybody! Also if yours isn't up there and you want it put in, then do the same thing. I have only put on the sites that i know of so don't feel hurt if i haven't put yours in. There are too many members on here to search through!. If you want to put your website link on my site, i will be more than happy to do so, just either e-mail or pm me with the url address! Thanks:D

Talk about round the houses! Lol

thanxs mines on there ill put yours on my links page asap xx

Hi EmmaLouisa, cheers mate:D

aww, thanks! Yours is going on mine asap.

I tried to sign your guest book, but when i admitted it and pressed refresh, it didn't appear, so i dont know if the message is on there or not. Ne who brill site. Nails are fab! What do you mean, your nail art isn't very good? It looks fab if you ask me!

Ahh thankyou for your kind words:green: LuckyBird21. I've only really started out in nail art but am loving it! My friend took the picture,those are her nails but the picture is blurry so i probably need a decent camera but have you seen the price of the digital cameras? I will have to work my butt off for a while then i can start puttin' the photos on my site and on here!

Oh and thanks for puttin' mine on yours Lol!

Hey Sarah a.k.a LuckyBird21, yeah your message is on there, cheers for doin' that! I have just signed yours as well

Speak to you later, am going to watch only fools and horses now!

Luv Rach

Latest posts

Back