Web-site Views please!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
:) Hi all, have not been on the site for a while and as you can see i have gone a little mad this evening. Forgot just how addicitive the site is once you get started. I now have my website up and running and i know there was a few of you out there who were wanting to view it once i had it set up. I have had a few problems with getting it set up as a lot of draw backs and it now still needs a few little tweeks in places but at least it is up and running. I have lots of new ideas for it so watch this space. I am really please with it and i have lots of people coming through asking me questions. I would love to hear your views and comments. Thanks in advance for veiwing and for reading this thread. Take care, Louise x

I think your site looks great, a little bit of something for everyone!! I hope you do very well!! xx

Well done - think it looks fab!

Would be nice to see a few more pictures on there, but I have a thing about pictures on beauty websites anyway!

Like the link of more pages after going into each section too!

I really like your website, well done! A few more pictures would be good.

Very clear and easy to get round, your personality comes out in the text and I would feel very comfortable phoning for an appointment.

I hope it brings you loads of business!

Jacqui

I think you've done very well. A pleasure to view.

XX J XX

Nice site, really pleased it is working for you.

your site is lovely

loads of info

a few pics would be good though

i am sure it will bring you loads of business

well done

Thanks to all who have viewed my website, yes i totally agree re: more pics. i needed to get it out asap, but watch this space, have lots more to add. Thank you all xx:)

What a lovely website Louise ... well done, and hope it brings you lots of business!

Congratulations, your site looks really nice and refreshingly different. I would agree with recent comments about adding some more pics to liven up the pages. Pics of your own work will also be much appreciated by your visitors. You should also add a Meta-Description and Meta-Keywords up in the head of your page, these will help with search engines. I'm sure that there are some threads here in Geek about why they're important.

Best of luck with the site.

Latest posts

Back