Website design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie8320

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know about the fabulous service I've received from banner penguin with the new website design service.
The whole thing was super quick and easy, at a very reasonable price and I think it looks great. But have a look for yourself- www.mobilehairdresserworcester.co.uk
I do apologise to him, I was extremely picky, really indecisive and a complete pain in the back side to be honest ;) he was always really patient and helpful, making sure he thoroughly answered all of my questions which made the whole process really easy for someone who can barely turn a computer on let alone build a website! It was also great to see that I attracted a new client in the first few hours of the website going live and that's hopefully a sign of things to come!!
I had my logo and graphics designed by verve too, again he was excellent and as they work together you don't have to do anything!
I was in two minds for a long time about spending the money to get my website designed professionally, especially as I hadn't found anyone with a particular style that I liked, but I am so pleased with my new website and hope this helps someone else as banner penguin is thoroughly recommended by me :)

I noticed you have a separate price for a toner? Do a lot of hairdressers do this? As I include a toner in with my prices.
Website looks good x

Lovely website. Looks very professional & classy :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

to be honest I don't normally enforce the toner price if it's something that I need to do. But it's just there as an extra if I need it! :)

Thanks for the lovely words :)
You wasn't a pain in the slightest and together hopefully we can conquer google for you :)

Latest posts

Back