website domain help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerrymarie

Reaction score
i know this has probably already been on a thread but i cant find what im looking for.

i have my website at wix which is here

i want to get my own domain and i don't know if it's easier/cheaper to do it through wix and buy my own domain or to get a domain on 123. the domain i want on their is only £5.28 for 2 years, however, i have no clue what to do once i've bought it?

will it just be easier & cheaper to do it through wix? or can you recommend anyone that could do a website for me pretty cheap?

thanks!

Its always easier to get your domain through the hosting company but not always cheaper, if you get one from 123reg you have full DNS control which means you can have the domain released to wix and then add the name in your wix setting/account.

Have you looked into these, its all free for small uk businesses for one year, website and .co.uk domain name, plus they have an easy website editing software so you dont really need to know anything about building websites.
Welcome to Getting British Business Online

Latest posts

Back