Website help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I've just set up a website and i'd love it if you can take a look and give me some feedback please! Could you do the survey on the home page aswell if you have time please! :) x

www.glamnails-becca.weebly.com

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Hi

You've put this one your homepage

" The reason why it's taken me since march 2011 to start offering my services to paying clients is because i'm a perfectionist and i wanted to make sure i know everything there is to know about not only the nail services provided but about the products, the structure of the nail and also how to provide a professional, relaxing service."

I really don't think you need that to be honest. For one, no-one cares! two, its far too much information. It's entirely your business that you've been training for two years, and not at all unusual that you wouldn't set up shop straight away :)

Get to the point of why people ought to be using you, don't give them potential negatives to ponder directly on your home-page!

P.S. Spell check stuff, If you're a perfectionist you wouldn't be using "i" instead of "I" etc.

Haven't had chance to go through it all properly but didn't want to read and run. I would say you need to spell check it - several things such as luxury and appreciate are spelt wrong and as Carl says above - you need to go through and check your capital letters too x

Thank you :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back