website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
Wow Dawwwwwwwwwwn what more can I say Lol The site is fab so many pictures and brill text to go with them. I really enjoy looking around the site and its so easy to navigate.
Well Done xxxxxxxxx

gracy said:
website is up if anyone wants a nosey www.auroranails.com
dawn x
Wow Wow Wow I love it. You are sooooooooo talented!!!!!! And I think thats an understatement. Your nail art ideas and designs are fantastic I love the 3d work totally amazing and the vintage and fibre nails superb. YOU MUST add your pictures to the nail art forum post some up they are just too cool :cool: :cool: :green: Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us keep adding to it cant wait to see some more!!

xxx

Very impressive site. I love your nails, the bridal ones are totally gorgeous. Well done, it has inspired me no end.

Regards
Jen

BREATHTAKING ... totally amazing !

what more can I say ??

Vicky x

Dawn....great site and easy to use. Love it, love it, love it! I really love the fact you added in a tutorial on your roses. I have always wanted to see how that was done. I must have a go at it!

hi

great site, you are very talented.
the nail biters nails are stunning.
and it was very interesting to see the effects of mma on those ladies nails.
good job.

great site Dawn - and I love the piccies :)

Brilliant Dawn, I've put you in my favourites!

your site looks fab Dawn- great art work :)
v coolio :cool:

Jess
xox

Way to go Dawn.... Fantastic! Easy on the eye, easy to navigate and great content, that's what it's all about. Dont forget to incorporate your web addy into your signature on the Nail Geek, this can count as your very first link. Best of luck with your new site.

:D fantastic site dawn! Beautiful nail art! well done! I hope one day my nail art is half as good, and my site......well theres alot to be desired for there!!!!!!! It needs a lot of work!!!!!:irked:

thankyou everyone for your comments :o

Wow,

I have been on your site for the past 20mins, its amazing. I love your fibre nails Dawn, stunning.. Im speechless all I can say is WOW

Dawn your website is fantastic! So well set out and your Nail Art and Signatures are wonderful! Thanks for the MMA information and how to find a good salon. As well as your tutorials.

Added to my Favourites for sure.

:Grope: That is one sexy web site!!!!

Very cool....I love the bridal nails especially!!! No I love it all .....I won't say I am jealous, because I don't like jealousy...but, I am Very Envious.

How long have you been doing nails?

Gobsmacked!!!!

Fantastic site and so informative, your work is great x x

Excellent site very easy to navigate and so interesting, loved the vintage section and the fibres in fact i liked all of it cheers for sharing with us

brilliant dawn! you're SOOO talented (and is that another credit to scratch as well? just finished my first flick through this month's and your 3D rose wedding nails look VERY familiar??)

love the fibre ones especially, and the biters/fan/ski page is really interesting too!
as said above, v easy to navigate..LOVED IT!!!

X

totally coolio site dawn.....

BTW...how do u do the signatures? Is there a special programme to do it??

Ta
Clare

Latest posts

Back