Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William1

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a company or person that can help build a wesite?

I would definately recommend Ruth at Salon Alchemy. She delivers first class service. Her website is www.salonalchemy.net and she has great positive comments on this site and she priced very fair....

I done lots of research and found a guy called Chris. The process is done via email and phone calls. Excellent price and customer service http://www.ckcreativedesign.co.uk/ drop him an email and tell him Craig from HCulture recommend him, he will look after you!!

He made mine www.hculture.co.uk also my price lists and stationary!!

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

I would definately recommend Ruth at Salon Alchemy. She delivers first class service. Her website is www.salonalchemy.net and she has great positive comments on this site and she priced very fair....

Thank you, although I'll be quite honest and say that I really haven't been up to scratch the last few months as I've had to juggle a contract job in an office with the web design stuff, so have been taking a lot longer than I would have liked in some cases (which breaks my heart as I hate letting people down)...

Now now- im not sure thats actually true Ruth- your deadlines are actually just more realistic now, and absolutely in line with other companies!

Latest posts

Back