website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hey its nice to see another person having ago at front page, I'm still doing mine.

you need to decrease the size of your pictures to about 500 so they fit within the page in your gallery, otherwise you have to wait for the pictures to load then scroll all over to see all of it.

The picture on the front page really made me laugh - what a fab picture :D

A couple of suggestions (feel free to ignore if you want):-

Get your phone number at the top of the page - it's your most important asset and needs to be big, bold and easy to find.

Take the ' out of 'see's' on the front page, it's just 'sees'

In Treatment Tips you need a 'y' on the end of 'natural nails long and health'

Your Gallery is great, but the pictures are wayyyyy too big, they're coming up so big I can't actually see the nail in one view, I have to scroll across and up and down to view it :eek:

Another Geek posted a tip about promoting sales. She went on a Business Link course and came back with some excellent suggestions (please forgive me for forgetting who is was - ban Trin), one was to always put your most luxurious (ie. expensive) treatments first on your price list. Everyone reads a price list from the top down and will usually go for the top items.

HTH

your website looks great...just need to make to photos in your gallery smaller xx

Latest posts

Back