website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Methinks we should get this thread back on track now! If anyone has a problem with another geek could it be sorted out via pm please not on a public thread? Or I shall throw my toys out of the pram and tell on you! :lol:

Thanks everyone! :green:

I agree Rouge im not one to argue but im unable to sort it out with someone who sends me a message as harsh and blunt and bragging as that. xxx

oh Marie i just noticed another thing

i see you have pre tan and after tan tips maybe you could do something like that for your other treatments as well

I think your site looks very professional, the tanning break prices don't work with the prices for 3 & 4 as someone else has mentioned. I'd keep the free tan for people who get 4 others, its a good offer and good money for you going to one place IMO.

Actually now I've read it the bit about a "fantastic way to spend an evening is to..." on the tanning doesn't read right. Maybe another geek can come up with a better wording, I'm good at spotting them no good at fixing them!!

Right guys before this goes into round 3, if you have a problem with a fellow geek, keep it private, if you cannot resolve your problems then please contact a Moderator.
Remember guys this is a global forum and we are google spidered all the time , we are live and on air so to speak and I am sure non of us want to be remembered for toy chucking and dummy spitting.
Now back to the thread in question....... LOL xxx

Actually now I've read it the bit about a "fantastic way to spend an evening is to..." on the tanning doesn't read right. Maybe another geek can come up with a better wording, I'm good at spotting them no good at fixing them!!
hmmm I've had a look and agree... I think this is how I'd word it...
Fancy a girls night in?
Why not invite some friends around for a few drinks, nibbles and have a natural looking spray tan at the same time.

If 4 or more of your friends have a spray tan you will get yours FREE of charge.

You don't have to be tanned in front of your friends, the tanning can be carried out in a separate room.
The process only takes 10-15 minutes per person so nobody will miss out on any of the fun.
I supply bath robes, they can be slipped on afterwards allowing you to be fully dry before redressing.

Spray tan parties are ideal for Hen parties, pre-holidays, divorce parties or just a girlie get together.
What do you think?

Thats spot on Sandi, much better wording.

Marie, your site looks really good, its easy to get around and written well as far as the search engines are concerned, congrats to your web builder person. :)

Some minor issues, your Home page is, in my opinon, a wee bit wordy, especially the areas listing at the foot of the page.

Your links page: you should remove the vast majority of those links. Links are mega important to any website, and when a website is built properly as yours as has been, you dont want to be losing any of its value bu giving out too many links without getting any back. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Your gallery: some of your pics are a bit blurry hun, I'd work on taking some more nail pics, making sure you only ever put your best photos on that gallery. How do you know which pics are acceptable and which arent? If Scratch contacted you and asked you to let them display some pics in the magazine, which ones would you not send? Once you've decided on that, you'll know.

Best of luck with the site, I hope it brings you lots of new business.

Sean x

Latest posts

Back