Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done a few websites for geeks on here, Judy Archibald - Nail Artist and Educator , Hair and Nails by Dee , Trans Friendly Waxing and Permanently Natural - Professional Permanent Cosmetics by Catherine

I use the eXist XML database and the JBoss Java Application Server which means that I can do fancy stuff such as content management (e.g. you can log on to a user friendly site and do things like modifying your price list and uploading new pics to your gallery), contact forms, etc.

I tend to go for a clean, clear, possibly even slightly minimalist look, but am always open to input on what *you* want - also if you already have printed flyers, brochures, etc, I can use these as the basis for the design of your site (as I did with Permanently Natural - Professional Permanent Cosmetics by Catherine)

hi, i have just had my website completed, infact it went live last night and i love it (just hope everyone else does!!). I really looked into it as i have websites in the past for previous businesses and found a fantastic company called .: Welcome To The New Media Farm :. (a guy called Ziggy). He was great to work with and really good prices too.

I think that if you market the website well, then they are definitely worthwhile. Good Luck

x

Now a days, many will not go to a business if it doesn't have a website - I know I don't...having one helps make your business more legitimate from the consumer/customer perspective.

A friend who's just published her first book used this Site Cube (really cheap but professional websites) to create her website. Website Builder

Also, don't know if they are available outside of the States but there is a company called Yodle. They are great for tracking the amount of business you get from your website as well as creating a site that comes up at the top of any search engine page.

Latest posts

Back