Wedding Exhibitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi every1,

I need a little advice on wedding exhibitions please. I just had a letter from a wedding exhibition organiser, offering me a table for £75. They're usually £225, but one exhibitor paid £150 deposit then had to drop out, so I can have his place for £75.
I am quite tempted, but the only thing is it's on the 18th of September. I know there's still plenty of time to go, but I go away in 2 weeks exactly, and don't come back until 29th of August. I don't know if I am gonna have enough time to prepare for it, before or after my holiday.

What do you all think of this?
How much prep do I need?
What sort of things do I do on the day?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanx
xx

Go for it! :D

You'll have two weeks after you come home from holiday to get sorted -

Lots of business cards or flyers to hand out to those wandering around.

You'll need some pictures of your work, preferably bridal looking nails, or lots of lovely permenant french, etc.

Loads of Solar Oils for retail, one on the table as a tester - once someone has used it they instantly want to buy one.

Take your 'wedding' colour polishes and take orders for delivery in a week, take a deposit of a 3rd, rest on delivery.

Consider if you want to give a discount for those who either book on the day, or maybe to those who produce a flyer afterwards?

Do one sample nail for anyone interested - make it the pinkie

Have you got someone who can go with you to maybe take for retail whilst you're doing any sample nails?

HTH
Trin
xx

Well, ive never been in one of this thing but i think it's a great oportunity. Just think about it if you gain just 3- 4 clients it will compensante the amount your paying to get in.
And i think 19 days to prepare is enough for preparation.
I think you may wanna do some bridal nail art display, and maybe do some bridal nail on a model or 2 and shoot some pictures for the backround.

Latest posts

Back