Wedding hair deposits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireJones

Reaction score
Hi guys 😄

With regards to wedding deposits do you all take them to secure the wedding day & trial?

If you take a deposit for wedding day and then they don't like the trial do give them the money back?

I have never taken deposits to secure the day or trials, but have had a few people book in for a big trial, then cancel within a day and I'm left with a big space to fill and loss of earnings, which is quite a lot :(

Any tips would be great :) Thankyou x

Hi hun. I only take deposits after the trial if they are happy and to go ahead with booking the day. I charge for the trial my normal hair up price. Then take the deposit once they have booked their day x

I do take a non refundable deposit and if they want trial which I advise then they pay for that separate and then the deposit comes off total balance mon their wedding day it's annoying to have such a large booking cancel I have had it a few times myself so that's why I now take deposits its to cover yourself x

I take a 50% non refundable booking fee and have a contract sent to them via docusign.

No contract and deposit no booking - simples

Latest posts

Back