Wedding hair, products and tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rtee

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Hope you are all well.

I recently trained to do bridal hair and make up and after a few jobs and trials I am slowly getting my confidence and skills up.

I just wanted to check with you what products and methods you are using for bridal hair? At the moment I tell the bride/bridesmaids to wash their hair the day before and use a mousse on it and do not straight, just blowdry. For the style itself I use a mild hold hairspray while I work and then set it with firm hold hairspray and finally finish with shine spray. Is this too much product and do you think I am using them in the right order?

I have a big wedding in 2 weeks which starts quite early so I want it to last all day but not look stuck to their head! Any tips would be greatly appreciated xxxx

Hello!!
Oh I love wedding hair... If you do a search there are plenty of threads about it
:-D x x

Search is best! What brand of product will you be using hun? X

Brilliant, thanks girls I found loads of information doing a search.

At the moment I have using the Goldwell products range with GHDs and Babyliss heat tools.

xxxx

Latest posts

Back