Wedding make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacedollx

Reaction score
Hi. Iv started doing make up and iv had a few clients askin me to do weddin make up. I have make up forever hd and mac face and body foundation in my kit. Can anyone recommend good primers/moisturisers and setting powders for bridal make up. Thank u x

I use either illamasqua matte veil or hydra veil primer depending on skin type.
Embryolisse moisturiser & RCMA powder to set. x

I agree with Embryolisse moisturiser. I really like the Kiehls micro-blur skin perfector primer and the no.7 instant illusions airbrush away primer. I just use MAC prep and prime loose powder x

We use Jane Iredale, it covers well, sets well and goes on beautifully, unfortunately I'm not all that enamoured with their mascara.

We use Jane Iredale, it covers well, sets well and goes on beautifully, unfortunately I'm not all that enamoured with their mascara.
I find the best one is black onyx. Cheapest one. Try it over their lash conditioner. It took me a while but I love this combo x

I find the best one is black onyx. Cheapest one. Try it over their lash conditioner. It took me a while but I love this combo x
Thank you sweetie, we will give that a go, you're always so helpful xx

I recommend urban decay primer it is amazing, don't scrimp on your primer as this is the base and brides want flawless!

Setting pounder MLA ( makeup London Academy) have a fab HD setting powder

Another vote for Embroyliss, I use the Hydra Matt and the Lait Creme Concentrate, fab stuff. xx

Thanks :) i now have the embryoloss in my kit. Think hydra veil and matt are next on my to get list. I ended up purchasing the ben nye banana powder x

We use Youngblood primer & their HD powder is just amazing! X

I love Smashbox primer. I also love Dermalogica Active Moist moisturiser

Urban decay setting spray and I use the mac prima xxx

My current new face is Eco Minerals, a fab new to the UK mineral makeup. Lovely light and natural. Excellent coverage and fantastic wear time with minimal buffing x

My current new face is Eco Minerals, a fab new to the UK mineral makeup. Lovely light and natural. Excellent coverage and fantastic wear time with minimal buffing x
Are you the distributor for Eco minerals?

No I am stockist though that sells to friends & family x

Latest posts

Back