Wedding mobile appointment, costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am solely a Nail Tech and only have experience of wedding nails when a bride/bridal party book individually and come to the salon. I have had an enquiry from someone who wants me to go to the wedding venue for 5 Shellac Manicures on a Saturday. I charge £24 for the manicure and am unsure as to what the cost should be when I'm away from salon on a Saturday? What do you suggest/offer with regards to increasing the price/offering discounts or do you offer a package etc?? Any help much appreciated. X

If you are salon based you could charge a 'call out fee' which either includes travel costs to/from their venue.

I would ask for a 50% non refundable deposit up front :)

Charge for your travel and time that u will be traveling

You could put in place a non refundable booking fee to keep your costs covered, this also covers any event of cancellation etc.

Also to take into account is that some times guests change their minds and you end up doing less.. other times you might have one or two more added on its just how the day go's.

Enjoy your booking!

Latest posts

Back