Wedding nails advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andysmeth

Reaction score
Ive been asked to do my friends nails for her wedding. She has lovely natural nails and would like shellac. Ive attached the picture of what she would like.
Any advice on how I should do the tips..should I use glitter or a pigment? Want to get the smile line perfect!
Thanks
Andrea x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1393542959041.jpg
    1393542959041.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 221
You could do it a number of ways. I work with CND products and these are a few ways you could achieve it with them. One way would be to use Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel and mix a glitter paste (no more than 30% glitter to BL) then apply using a gel brush. Or you can do glitter paste with top coat (Finger Nail Fixer has a great YouTube video on this) or you can use CND Shellac Ice Vapor and go over a couple of times on the 'French tip' curing in between layers. I've used Ice Vapor over Silver Chrome before and it's worked well not quite the pure glitter look your going for. I'll attach a photo to show you (I also used Silver VIP for the base colour over the base coat for extra sparkle). I hope this helps xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393544478.347583.jpg

Claire, you're a star thank you. Nails look fab. I will try both of those ways and see. Thank you x

Claire, you're a star thank you. Nails look fab. I will try both of those ways and see. Thank you x

That's ok good luck, I'm sure they'll look great don't forget to post a picture when they're done ;) xx

Will do. Thanks x

Dashing Diva do gorgeous glitter decal tips and can be used with CND shellac

Latest posts

Back