Wedding nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DixieD

Reaction score
I'm getting married this year I would love some ideas for colour and designs using shellac on the natural nail please.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1431389029.498396.jpg

:) x

Congratulations [emoji4] x

Negligée with VIP Silver

Thank you Jordon , your nail design looks gorgeous xx

I got married recently and had shellac creekside as my something blue with a little diamanté on my ring finger. I had lots of comments on them :)

Congratulations :)

I use a lot of Negligée and Beau on brides, but I find it so boring after the 10th bride. I really like to keep it natural if the nails are short, but I do like a little something more than just a French pink.

Fragrant freesia is a new favorite of mine, but I like to layer it over Romantique or Field fox.

If you are planning on having bright or strong colors mixed with white at the wedding I always find it fabulous when brides go bright with their nails, but I prefer the nails to have a little bit of length then.

Westeria Haze is one of those colors that are amazing if the bouquet has those tones in it.

The spring and summer collection is all about flowers and natural shades with a few powerful hues. It's just about finding your statement.

I hope you have a wonderful day and wish you the best. And do post pictures of the nails when you decide :)

Latest posts

Back