Weekend Ezflow Gel it! Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLAIRELVICK

Reaction score
Very excited as I've just booked myself onto the Gel it! Progression course with Sam Biddle - Ezflow Educator as shes doing a one off WEEKEND course on 20th & 21st May in Dorset.

What a fantastic opportunity!

Just been looking on her website www.samanthabiddle.com and her work is amazing!!! Can't wait to find out all her secrets! Last time I had a course with her there was just two of us and I've got a feeling there will only be a limited number again. Is anyone else on this course?

not on this course but have done courses at exflow bolton, great company great product

I was talking to Sam earlier & she told me to bring my color powders & glitter etc to have a play with the gels as well. Should be fun!

brilliant, you will have a great time

Just to let you guys know, if anyone is interested in going on the course next weekend there is still spaces available. Just contact Sam.

CLAIRELVICK said:
Very excited as I've just booked myself onto the Gel it! Progression course with Sam Biddle - Ezflow Educator as shes doing a one off WEEKEND course on 20th & 21st May in Dorset.

What a fantastic opportunity!

Just been looking on her website www.samanthabiddle.com and her work is amazing!!! Can't wait to find out all her secrets! Last time I had a course with her there was just two of us and I've got a feeling there will only be a limited number again. Is anyone else on this course?

im sure you will have a great 2 days... Sam is a lovely and she is a fab educator too :)

Jess
xox

Thanks Jo & Jess. Looking forward to it!

Good luck for the weekend Claire xx I'm doing my gel it course (day 1) tommorrow with Jess (sparklepink)
It's really weird, I used to be a customer of Sam Biddle a few years ago when I lived in Motcombe, before I even thought about getting into nails myself - and her mum who is lovely used to do my sugaring at their salon! what a small world!

Blimey it is a small world! Good luck with your course tomorrow & your new venture in polished! You've got some good guidence there! Sams sold the salon now & is educating full time - I rent a table at the outside in on a saturday. See Marja occasionally as she pops in to do her things still-mainly on a thursday though.

Latest posts

Back