Weft extensions advice and help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe O'Brien

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

So I have a small 4 chair salon in Ireland
Im in a small enough town and there arent very many places that do extensions and all that do use prebonds or microbeads.

A lot of my clients would love extensions but dont want the time or expense of individuals so I have been thinking about trying to train in weft extensions . I have seen so many fab looks created with wefts now and I think they are probably the least damaging extensions <if done right> and also not as time cnsuming so I could still run my busy column. and also they seem like they can be a quick fix for a special event etc.

Just wondering if anyone has any advice ? I've seen a cool method thats done with microbeads and no sewing etc ..

Any advice at all is most welcome :)

Joe

There are some great quick and easy weft options for extensions , however, there are a few things to be mindful of...if your client has particularly fine hair it is sometimes beneficial to use a few individual extensions around the sides as they can be a bit more discreet. Micro ring weft is the one I think you are describing and there are several ways of fitting them, there is a way of doing micro ring with sewing as well which is quite popularly known as the brand name L A Weave although it is simply another version of a micro ring weft using sewing . Hope this helps :)

There are some great quick and easy weft options for extensions , however, there are a few things to be mindful of...if your client has particularly fine hair it is sometimes beneficial to use a few individual extensions around the sides as they can be a bit more discreet. Micro ring weft is the one I think you are describing and there are several ways of fitting them, there is a way of doing micro ring with sewing as well which is quite popularly known as the brand name L A Weave although it is simply another version of a micro ring weft using sewing . Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much

Latest posts

Back