Weird nail/possible damage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls!

Wondering if anyone can help me out. I've just recently realised my nail on my thumb is growing weird and it's annoying me. I haven't came across this before so wondering if someone can tell me what's up?

My thumb at the luna is dipped. You can actually feel it with your nail/finger. No other finger has this just my thumb and it seems to be a recent thing too. Is it maybe damage that I've done? Any help is appreciated :) just can't figure out what I've done to cause it!

View attachment 77462

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414091746.615861.jpg

Mine is also like this!! :)

Have you or has someone perhaps over-filed the area

Mine is like this from over filing my own acrylics and filing gel polish off the acrylics 😳

I have really flimsy nails so I try not to over file anything. I had acrylics on and took off for my training near the middle of of September, So they were put on and took off by someone else. Since then it's only been gel polish which I've only filed enough to break the seal and then soaked in acetone. So do you think that's the nail growing up and me seeing the damage? I knew she had filed them too much as I kept feeling the warmth and she was giving me what felt like carpet burn on my cuticles 😬

Latest posts

Back