Well, now I feel like a grown up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyS

Reaction score
Yikes, I've just become a premium geek and holy mother of everything it has made me feel like a proper grown up! Ha! That and the fact I'm sitting with new specs on....!!

So what relatively insignificant thing have you done that's made you feel like you're all grown up!

:D

Yikes, I've just become a premium geek and holy mother of everything it has made me feel like a proper grown up! Ha! That and the fact I'm sitting with new specs on....!!

So what relatively insignificant thing have you done that's made you feel like you're all grown up!

:D

just visited my nearly 20 year old daughter ..20 ...if she's 20 how old am i. holy cow... ok i think zsa zsa gabor had the right idea she stopped counting at some stage...so that would make me 38. that's fine

Sitting with my hubby on the sofa with the tv off and both of us reading a book ;)

I'm never growing up lol! I'll leave that job to my mum. Although I was having a conversation with my brother earlier today about pensions :eek: so maybe that counts!

I only felt properly grown up when I discovered I was pregnant.

Iv just turned 25 and decided I'm going to be like Peter pan and never grow up!! Hehe!!

Iv got 2 kids and still feel young at heart, but guess im starting to feel like a 'grown up' when I'm telling my daughter off (she's 7) and have flashbacks to my mum telling me off! Plus, will be buying our own house this year - eeek! Xx

I had a conversation just the other day with my boyfriend about growing up lol he definitely considers himself an adult (at 18 we both are lol) but i still consider myself as a child!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Getting my flat and having my babies made me feel grown up. Plus having to scrub the loo and unblock the drains!!

It's v insignificant but having to decide what we're having for dinner makes me feel grown up...it's not even the cooking it, it's just literally walking in the door and not shouting 'Mum, what's for dinner?' :D

My son graduating from high school...:eek:

At least I have children. You, what? Lay eggs? What do trolls do?
Haha cows don't lay eggs you buffoon.

I have three children, how about that?????

Haha cows don't lay eggs you buffoon.

I have three children, how about that?????

OMG! Your government allowed YOU to reproduce? They didn't insist on sterilizing you? WTF?!

OMG! Your government allowed YOU to reproduce? They didn't insist on sterilizing you? WTF?!
Hey, you slipped through the net - mutant.

Hey, you slipped through the net - mutant.

Mutant? Who you callin' a mutant?

Have you seen my Kellen? He is GORGEOUS!!! As am I.

You? You won't even show yourself. Afraid half of SG will die of sheer fright at the mere sight of your face?

Mutant? Who you callin' a mutant?

Have you seen my Kellen? He is GORGEOUS!!! As am I.

You? You won't even show yourself. Afraid half of SG will die of sheer fright at the mere sight of your face?

You are starting to sound like the evil old wicked stepmother in sleeping beauty

You are starting to sound like the evil old wicked stepmother in sleeping beauty

I keep in touch with my UK SG buddies who've actually had the misfortune of casting their eyes upon you. They tell me stories of mirrors breaking when you pass. Sends shudders down my spine.

Didn't know such ugliness existed.

I keep in touch with my UK SG buddies who've actually had the misfortune of casting their eyes upon you. They tell me stories of mirrors breaking when you pass. Sends shudders down my spine.

Didn't know such ugliness existed.
No one has ever cast eyes upon me ... I am as ugly as the gorgon Medusa and will cast to stone anyone who looks upon me with a direct gaze.

So watch out step-mummy

I am as ugly as the gorgon Medusa

I present to you, Jacquelineanna

4806782_9abb_1024x2000.jpg

:eek:

Latest posts

Back