Well, now I feel like a grown up!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I present to you, Jacquelineanna

View attachment 12479

:eek:

Noooooo now you've made me wake my newborn granddaughter up!!! Laughing with her laid on me causing her to shake was just mean lol.

As for the grown up feeling, having my first granddaughter handed to me 10 months ago made me feel pretty mature :)

Noooooo now you've made me wake my newborn granddaughter up!!! Laughing with her laid on me causing her to shake was just mean lol.

As for the grown up feeling, having my first granddaughter handed to me 10 months ago made me feel pretty mature :)

Hi Vicky,

I agree, I was made a grandmother x 3 last year. I dont know about feeling grown up, it made me feel very proud, but old.

Elaine, x

Hi Vicky,

I agree, I was made a grandmother x 3 last year. I dont know about feeling grown up, it made me feel very proud, but old.

Elaine, x
Lol yes I agree, very proud and a little old but as I have a 3yr old too I go back to feeling youngish again ;)

Wow you look so young to have a grand daughter, x

Wow you look so young to have a grand daughter, x

Aww bless you Sophie, thank you. X
I was a young mum at 17 so being a Nana to two at 40 feels just fab ;)

Latest posts

Back