Well this is interesting reading!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
That's outrageous!!!!! The Huffington Post should re-title the article to 15 Reasons Why Dr Jessica Krant knows Nothing About Nails :D

This just goes to show why as nail technicians we really need to know our stuff so we can provide our clients with the correct information and not perpetuate these silly myths!

Absolute crap, can smell it from here. I was completely unaware that our nails have there own respiratory system, BS if ever I heard it.

Anyone with GCSE in biology would see the flaws in that statement.

How do these people get their titles. I suppose the same way Gillian makeith became a nutritionist,

This is the first time reading about the article, can't believe it!! What a load of tosh I'd expect better from the Huffington Post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

So I'm guessing that everybody's toe nails are going to fall off then since they are usually wrapped up in socks and shoes and the oxygen can't get to them!!?

This is the first time reading about the article, can't believe it!! What a load of tosh I'd expect better from the Huffington Post

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

What on earth is the huffington post anyway. Not slagging it off coz I have never read it but I've never heard of it either.

Latest posts

Back