Wella 9/73ct, how to make in KP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
hi im using ct 9/73 on bleach hair but want kp for roots but they dont do a 9/73 so how could i make it obv start with a 9/0.
ideas please xx

24mls 9/7 and 6mls 9/3 makes 9/73 ;-)

thankyou :) then can still refresh ends with ct and it will match x
it depends on the natural root colour , if you can message me this , i can maybe suggest something else if its not right ;-) x

24mls 9/7 and 6mls 9/3 makes 9/73 ;-)

Hi Kaye, can I ask how you know this? was it trial and error or is there a rule to go by? I always though it would be 2:1 when making a colour with primary and secondary tones. Thankyou 😀

Hi Kaye, can I ask how you know this? was it trial and error or is there a rule to go by? I always though it would be 2:1 when making a colour with primary and secondary tones. Thankyou 😀
Hi LINDEN X , no its not trial and error, the first tone is always the strongest its always 80 % and the second tone is 20 % , so if you work it out if a tube is 60 mls and you want half a tube the first tone will be 24mls and the second tone 6mls as 24mls is 80 % of 30mls and 6mls is 20% . hope this helps :)

Yeah that makes sense thank you. I always thought it would be 2 parts primary to 1 part secondary. You learn something new everyday. Thankyou 😊

Yeah that makes sense thank you. I always thought it would be 2 parts primary to 1 part secondary. You learn something new everyday. Thankyou 😊
your very welcome, its good to learn everyday , otherwise it would be boring :)

Hi LINDEN X , no its not trial and error, the first tone is always the strongest its always 80 % and the second tone is 20 % , so if you work it out if a tube is 60 mls and you want half a tube the first tone will be 24mls and the second tone 6mls as 24mls is 80 % of 30mls and 6mls is 20% . hope this helps :)

wow thankyou thats very informative ive defo learnt something new and very glad to know theory behind the method will know how to make other colpurs now, x

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back