Wella charm t-18??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L00pie

Reaction score
I no theirs been loads of silver grey toner advice on here I've had so many clients come in wanting these colour but jst wanted people's advice on best one? That I can get really from the wholesalers we use Paul Mitchell in the salon and can never get a really nice silver tone if not never keeps? I'll attach a few photos just to show what my clients have bought in and peoples suggestions on toner? Be very helpful thank you!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 27
Ok so colorcharm is not a professional product from what I understand BUT all the youtube home bleachers seem to swear by this to tone. You mix it with 6%. One of my clients brought me some to use and I didn't of course and it's still on my shelf. The result is quite flat and dull.

tSSparkler might be of more help

I use Wella and I have a achieved a very pale silver grey with 10/88 in innocence, 10/0 with 1g of 22/0

It's hideous. Flat and drab. You can use it to pull yellow out of level 10. Leave it and it turns flat gray for sure but it's the flatest dullest color out there! Also they mix the toners with 6 %! If i wanted a matte finish, i suppose I'd mix t18 and t 14.
It's a quasi professional line. Pretty commonly stocked in salons in my area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back