Wella Color correction-help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leila1712

Reaction score
Hi guys :) so i have had a surgery done on my wrist 1 week ago so i am unable to work. I dont know if yall remember a client i had done a while back and posted pics on before and after.. A girl that came to me with bright orange hair and she wanted blonde. Anyways she came back to the salon recently but I wasn't there due to my operation.
Another hairdresser did it and messed up her hair.. Basicly we were aiming for a jennifer anniston look and she ended up with bleached greenish roots... I will attach pics

So my question is.. I want to color her roots and add some lowlights in her hair and i am wondering what i should use..

I am thinking along the lines of a level 7 ? I was thinking a 7/73 would turn out like a 7/7 because of the /-3 would act as a prepig? What do you think? Any suggestions? Thx :)

IMG_8718.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

And this is what we are aiming for

b89f362e71a4a8ae6f760b3b20f08326.jpg

I will have to tone down the remaining highlights too.. They look like they are really yellowy.. Any suggestion for a nice beigy blonde toner? I dont want them white.. Usually id use a 9/16 but i think they might get too white.. And 9/8 would make them too grey..
Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Yeah I think 7/73, you could use a gold pre pig mousse too. For the base I'd say 9/38 :) x

Ive used 7/73 going darker. It was a bit warmer than this pic. But it was beautiful. I would add a bit neutral to it

I use the /73 all the time on bleach , but as said before I usually add 1/3 base, maybe test cut 6/73 and 6/0 aswell as 7/73 and 7/0 to allow for fade ?

Awesome guys thx:) also..do you think it will counter the slight green at the roots?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back