Wella Color Touch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know this either. Hopefully it will have more staying power if it had x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

And suitable for on the scalp... Fingers crossed

So really then you were being naughty😂

They've relaunched magma? I didn't even know... Has anything about it changed?

Yes. I guess I was haha

It's been relaunched I think now or last week or next one or the other.
There's new shades. It's been formulated to be used with either freelights developer or welloxon. But you can't use freelights developer with the old magma only the new stuff. It's in a silver tub. There's /7 and /17 which I can't wait to use.

I have always loved the blonde tones,
I've just been wary of the Reds. Although I've found that using the correct development time helps loads. And it's still better than a double process.

I will attach a screenshot of the shades I got sent.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421879836.823960.jpg

And suitable for on the scalp... Fingers crossed

Nope. Still not for the scalp! Although with freelights as it won't swell you could get pretty close by painting it on I guess?

Yes. I guess I was haha

There's new shades. It's been formulated to be used with either freelights developer or welloxon. But you can't use freelights developer with the old magma only the new stuff. It's in a silver tub. There's /7 and /17 which I can't wait to use.

I've just been wary of the Reds. Although I've found that using the correct development time helps loads. And it's still better than a double process.

View attachment 81406

Omg /75 I wanna jump up and down! Haha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes. I guess I was haha

View attachment 81406

Oh my god😱😱😱 cant wait!

I'm meeting my rep tomorrow so hoping I can order them for delivery next week. Not sure when they are Available yet. X

Latest posts

Back