Wella colour assistance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caitlinfaulks

Reaction score
Hi there! I work with Loreal in the salon but ive studied with wella and use it at home, just wondering how to be 100% confident that a 8/38 colour touch toner won't go green. I've figured that if you add base it won't go green but I was just wondering if there were any other tips or tricks out there to help me out? It's a really beautiful colour and I'm very interested in how to avoid the naughty tones which could potentially come through. Thank you!

It won't go green because you have the major tone of gold.

Oh okay great!
I thought that was the case and then people started warning me. "Careful it doesn't turn green" which makes sense because yellow + pearl (blue) = green
Thank you for your help ☺️

Oh okay great!
I thought that was the case and then people started warning me. "Careful it doesn't turn green" which makes sense because yellow + pearl (blue) = green
Thank you for your help [emoji5]️

I know you would think that, i did at one point.

The /38s are my favourite shades for lowlighting.

I hope you enjoy wella as much as i do!

I know you would think that, i did at one point.

The /38s are my favourite shades for lowlighting.

I hope you enjoy wella as much as i do!
I love wella! I use Loreal at work but we used wella at tradeschool and I even find myself using it at home aswell. I don't know what it is about wella but I really do love it. I recently studied at Sassoon's academy in London and their colour brand is also very interesting too.

Latest posts

Back