L'Oreal Bleaching experience ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Is there somebody with experience with L'Oreal Bleaching Blonde Studio 9 and 8. I am just wondering if you have some experience and comparison to other brands like Blondroplex or BlondMe.
I am a bit skeptical about the 6% and 9% only developer because lots of the time I am reaching for 3%.
Also I tried it only once the studio 9 lift but it looks like the lift is not that great like with blondorplex but as I said I used it only once.

And how is Loreal in general, colours - coverage, toners etc ?

Or is this forum almost Wella exclusive :D

I was wondering the same! I usually use blondme but want to try something else.

Hey Guys,
Is there somebody with experience with L'Oreal Bleaching Blonde Studio 9 and 8. I am just wondering if you have some experience and comparison to other brands like Blondroplex or BlondMe.
I am a bit skeptical about the 6% and 9% only developer because lots of the time I am reaching for 3%.
Also I tried it only once the studio 9 lift but it looks like the lift is not that great like with blondorplex but as I said I used it only once.

And how is Loreal in general, colours - coverage, toners etc ?

Or is this forum almost Wella exclusive :D
I'm a tried n true blondme Schwarzkopf fan myself. L'Oreal was the first brand in take home (box) coloring. I haven't found anything stand out about their line but I must say I tried their non ammonia line inoa when it firstly came out & wasn't impressed at all with it for grey coverage & ended up sending it back after 2 months & back to Farouks CHI for my non ammonia line. I recommend clients who box dye to go L'oreal because its easier for us to work with in future salon chemical services as it's compatable with our pro lines for removal or brightening as such.

Latest posts

Back