Wella colour courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
Hiya just wondering if any of you have been on any wella colour courses recently?i trained for Toni and guy and qualified 12years ago,I did my basic colour training in wella,I do semi permanent,permanent,highlights,dark to light,light to dark,ombré,I've built up knowledge of colour over the years of working,doing friends,family and last few years since going freelance.im pretty confident in colour I know my depths.tones,I always been very interested in colour and love learning new techniques but I've learnt lots from watching in the salon and asking colour technicians I've worked with.id like to go on some courses to refresh,any you guys would recommend with wella?is it best to call the wella academy to book courses?many thanks xx

Request an education book; all courses are listed in there; probably start with the creative colouring & corrective colouring; then ultimately the master colour programme!
Definitely worth doing & good trainers too!
Ive attended a few at the manchester academy & learnt alot!
Hope this helps!

Request an education book; all courses are listed in there; probably start with the creative colouring & corrective colouring; then ultimately the master colour programme!
Definitely worth doing & good trainers too!
Ive attended a few at the manchester academy & learnt alot!
Hope this helps!

Thankyou so much I'll call them tomorrow x

I've been up a few times now, I was lucky enough to win a colour correction course there. They also do access courses that are free!

Latest posts

Back