Wella Colour Touch for blonde porous hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nique16

Reaction score
Hi I need some advice please. My client has very damaged porous very light blonde hair, bits have broken and the colour is very patchy and uneven. The only thing I dare put on it is a Wella colour fresh was thinking of 10.39 as she wants a champagne blonde. Does anybody know if this will help or not? Thanks very much in advance for any advice/tips x

Attachments

• 121AED18-F52F-4C8B-82D6-6DA3BBF51189.png
    121AED18-F52F-4C8B-82D6-6DA3BBF51189.png
    917 KB · Views: 61
  • 17D67609-7F6E-4D4D-8EC0-A8E81768037F.png
    17D67609-7F6E-4D4D-8EC0-A8E81768037F.png
    970.3 KB · Views: 60
Start with an Olaplex treatment before using the colour fresh.

Thank you she has done 👍

Colour fresh will not help a lot, will still end up patchy. It will catch well in some places and not much on others. I can also see her tooth are quite dark and yellow. Does she just want a toner?

Hi thank you I was worried about this the other option was to use a colour touch with 1.9% to limit the damage maybe that is the best option.

If it’s already breaking off then I’d be wary of using anything with ammonia in it to open the cuticle, as you risk further damage. You could do a strand test and also check the elasticity but otherwise, stick with a true semi.

If it’s already breaking off then I’d be wary of using anything with ammonia in it to open the cuticle, as you risk further damage. You could do a strand test and also check the elasticity but otherwise, stick with a true semi.
Thank you for you help :)

Latest posts

Back