Wella colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busy-bee

Reaction score
Im currently at college and we are being trained with Schwarzkopf.
I know that the permanent range is Igora Royal, the Quasi range is Vibrance and the semi is gloss and crazy colour.

I would like to try out the Wella range, but could someone please tell me what the Wella ranges are called for the permanent,quasi and semi?

Also, which one do you all think is best? Schwarzkopf or Wella?

Thank you! :biggrin:

im a Schwarzkopf girl, love it,

most ppl use matrix tho

hear a lot of people saying that wella colours arent very rich & fade!ive been taught with schwarzkopf & i live it!

I would like to try out the Wella range, but could someone please tell me what the Wella ranges are called for the permanent,quasi and semi?

Also, which one do you all think is best? Schwarzkopf or Wella?

Hiya busy-bee,

The Wella equivalents are:
Koleston Perfect = Igora Royal
Color Touch = Vibrance
Color Fresh = Gloss (although it's not a direct swap as the two systems use a different process).

There's also Wella Magma which is another permanent system which lightens at the same time as colouring.

We sell a lot of both Wella and Schwarzkopf and hear good and bad feedback for both. I think that which you prefer depends to some extent on what you're used to.

xx

Thanks for the replies :biggrin:

I'm a schwartscopf user myself, used to use wella in college so tried a wella high lift the other day for a change and was really not impressed, the tone washed out in about 3 washes. Not going to attempt another wella colour again, and will find an alternative if I get a client who has had wella in the past xoxo

Matrix all the way for me!! Wella is un predictable, you need to concoct 3 colours to end up true to tuft! It's a joke! :( tone of blondes like tomme. Said is very poor and always warm!!

Matrix all the way for me!! Wella is un predictable, you need to concoct 3 colours to end up true to tuft! It's a joke! :( tone of blondes like tomme. Said is very poor and always warm!!

Warm? I thought the high lift lifted up o 5 levels, so instead of bleaching twice and then toning I decided bleach once to about a 9 then high lift with 12.1 to reduce damage, it looked great for a bit and I do think the results were good, butto think I use blue shampoo with every wash the ash shouldn't have faded so quick, so it's back to traditional double bleach xoxo

Warm? I thought the high lift lifted up o 5 levels, so instead of bleaching twice and then toning I decided bleach once to about a 9 then high lift with 12.1 to reduce damage, it looked great for a bit and I do think the results were good, butto think I use blue shampoo with every wash the ash shouldn't have faded so quick, so it's back to traditional double bleach xoxo

4-4/12 levels, matrix new ultra blondes go 6 levels with only 30vol :)

i use these at college, horrible colours, not a very good range, they lack warmth, fade very quickly and when it comes to washing off even if you emulsify it for like nearly 10 minutes it still sticks to the scalp and stains. i thought it was just me not being able to wash colour off but i have no problems at work.

Well matrix blondes are my next trial x

Love love love wella, was L'Oreal trained and have used a couple of other brands but I have found wella suits me the best :) everyone's different

Latest posts

Back