Wella courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantelle1991

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any Wella Courses?

I am a qualified hairdresser & was always taught Wella at college, but the last few years I have been working more as a beauty therapist (as Ive done lots of beauty courses also) meaning I have now lost my confidence and knowledge.

I know the basics still and probably more that I think but every time I get asked to do a colour service I panic so I would love to do a Wella course to refresh my memory & update my skills so I am more confident and can enjoy being a hairdresser again!!

I know Wella do workshops/seminars etc where they show you the latest products & techniques, but I would like an actual course where its kept quite simple - does any one know of any in England ? posiibly South?
Ive looked on Wella website but cant see of any!

Thank you x

Contact Wella direct and they will send out a brochure of all the course they do (Manchester and London I know they do some).. Some of them are quite pricey but there are some reasonably priced too. The number is on the back of the chart x

thank you very much, I will do :) x

Latest posts

Back