Quantcast

Wella Illumina hair swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Chen H

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I recently bought a new Wella Illumina colour chart from the wholesalers last week.
I then realised when I got home it only came with the basic colours and none of the new shades.
I have tried to see if I could buy any of them individually online but,couldn't fine anyone that would sell it.
I was wondering if anyone had any spare Illumina swatches they didn't need or would be willing to sell to me please?
Thanks.

Mands

Reaction score
I've commented on another post the same as this as a few of us are having the same problem!

I'm not prepared to pay for the new swatches as I only just bought the shade chart a month ago and in my eyes they should already be included!!

adamlea87

Reaction score
Have you tried contacting Wella?

Chen H

Reaction score
I've commented on another post the same as this as a few of us are having the same problem!

I'm not prepared to pay for the new swatches as I only just bought the shade chart a month ago and in my eyes they should already be included!!
I totally agree,I also think it's unfair spending all that money & not getting everything you paid for.
I have searched on the internet and you can't buy them any where unless your in a salon and your rep gives them to you.
Where as I'm freelance and don't have that luxury.!

Chen H

Reaction score
No I have not,I was not sure if they would sell them to me as I am freelance and not in a salon.

adamlea87

Reaction score
Might be worth asking, you never know.

Chen H

Reaction score
I agree,thanks for the advice adamlea87.

Latest posts